EE News Signup
|EElinked Home NAAEE Member Login Contact Us About Us News Jobs|
Welcome to the NAAEE EE-News Mailing List
EE-News is a twice-monthly email bulletin provided by the North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE), with funding from the Environmental Education and Training Partnership (EETAP). EE-News is hosted by EE-Link, a project of NAAEE.
· To subscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· To unsubscribe, send mail to email@example.com
If you have problems with the mailing list, please email maryo at naaee.org
To submit announcements of new publications, upcoming meetings, seminars, training courses, and legislative events that are of specific interest to the environmental education community. Submissions should generally:
· Offer EE resources for professional educators;
· Promote environmental education; or
· Enhance capacity building at the national level.
The following types of messages are not appropriate for this list, and will not be considered for distribution:
· Antigovernment positions or actions;
· Representative of work to influence legislation or elected officials at the municipal, state, or federal levels;
· Advertising/spam messages;
· Non-ee-related information or announcements.
All messages will be reviewed by the EE News moderator, and new announcements will be posted to the list approximately every two weeks.
Posting of resources or events on EE News does not constitute endorsement of those materials or activities by the North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE), U.S. EPA or EETAP. EETAP is a project of the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, College of Natural Resources. EETAP is funded by U.S. EPA's Office of Environmental Education.
· To submit an announcement:
Or send directly to Mary Ocwieja at maryo at naaee.org
Announcements should include a title, 50-80 word description, and url.
Search for a job. Submit a job. Get the weekly report.
The URL is: http://eelinked.naaee.net/n/eelink-jobs
NAAEE now has a more powerful way for you to connect with us -- on Faceboo... more